The 5-weeks covers:
1. Self and the 5 senses. Truth awareness and physical authenticity.
2. Emotional intentions, crafting expression, and moving through various states of being.
3. Sharing living space, improvisation, and imaginary reflection.
4. Environment interaction, Big & Small within time, tone and mood.
5. Scene flow and timing for the creation of an organic audience connection.
Each 2-hour class will have a warm-up period. Wear comfortable work-out clothing.
Classes will be held in the open space of Verve Studios, not in a Motion Capture suit and Camera Volume experience. IN STUDIO experience, with Covid-19 safety measures in place or via ZOOM.
Adult class. Open to ages 17+.
Julene Renee. (Polar Express, Beowulf, Disney’s A Christmas Carol, Avatar)
Explore the self, space and physical authenticity through senses, spatial awareness and movement.
10 HOURS OF CLASS!
2-hour class once a week for 5 weeks.
Maximum: 10 in studio students (if Covid restrictions are lifted, we'll increase the capacity).
**WE REQUIRE COVID-19 VACCINATION TO PARTICIPATE IN IN STUDIO CLASSES. IF MEDICALLY UNABLE TO GET THE VACCINE, WEEKLY NEGATIVE COVID TEST RESULTS are required to enroll. **
MOVEMENT FOR PERFORMANCE CAPTURE
WEDNESDAYS, JANUARY 22-FEBRUARY 9, 2022
7-9 pm | Julene Renee, Instructor | $350*
Minimum deposit of 1/2 of full tuition must be put down to secure spot in the class. Balance is due by one week prior to the first class. Deposit is refundable up to two weeks prior to the first class.
* +$25 registration fee for new students.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON