Private coaching is available for those students who wish to prepare for an upcoming audition, or need individual attention. Focus can include: monologues, audition preparation, audition taping and career guidance. This is a great way for beginners to get aquainted with the studio in preparation for joining a group class. All levels are welcome; ages 8 and up (will consider 6 or 7 year olds on a case-by-case basis.)
Private coaching can be IN STUDIO, via Facetime, Skype or ZOOM.
1. ** E-mail or call 480.659.8957 for available time slots. DO NOT register without finding out if there is an available time slot. The schedule of availability is very fluid.
2. Register Online and pay the $25 deposit. Registration must be done a minimum of 48-Hours prior to the first lesson for private lessons and 24-Hours for auditioning taping.
3. Once the registration form and deposit is received by Verve, your appointment will be confirmed via e-mail and invoice sent. Sessions are NOT confirmed until deposit and registration has been received and confirmed by Verve.
Covid-19 Vaccination required to participate in in-studio lessons. (Or weekly negative Covid-19 test results if medically unable to get the vaccine.)
Year-Round; 10 am - 6 pm, Monday -Friday**
INSTRUCTOR: Amanda Melby
Deposit is refundable up to 48-hours before start of session. For those students who are returning students, the $25 deposit will be applied to the tuition balance, and not the registration fee. Registration fee is waived for out of town actors doing audition taping while here in town.
* +$25 registration fee for new students..
Verve also offers taping of auditions for out of town and in town Self-Tape audition requests and casting. Depending on the length of the sides, and if the actor is off book, a 45- or 60-minute session should be sufficient for the taping and post-production.
Video auditions include the use of camera, lighting, sound, reader off camera, and post-production (compression and delivery of file). Verve's backdrop is blue. Actors are asked to come camera and performance ready, with a copy of the sides and any taping/delivery instructions.
• Starting September 1, all ADULTS 18 and over must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to participate in IN STUDIO classes, tapings and lessons. If medically unable to get vaccinated, weekly negative Covid test results must be provided.